Video Surveillance Software for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and virtualization servers.
The C-MOR Video Surveillance software runs on many platforms. Basically it is an independent server software which runs inside a virtulization system which are available for many operating system. C-MOR offers different images for the installation. These are pre-configured images for the virtualization systems VMware, VirtualBox, Hyper-V, KVM and a manual installation image which can be installed on all platforms. All images are free and support one IP camera. By purchasing a license key up to 15 cameras can be released with one C-MOR software server.
That is the video surveillance you'll get here:
- Full functional video surveillance software to install as a Virtual Machine
- Motion Snapshot Preview (mouse over preview)
- Motion detection, e-mail alarm, time tables for motion detection
- Simple and easy to understand web interface in English with online descriptions
- Support for Windows, Mac, Linux and other OS' iPad, iPhone, Android etc.
- Support of many well known camera models like Axis, LevelOne, Vivotek etc.
- Access over Internet, from everywhere without software installation on the PC or notebook
- And many, many more.
Don't wait, get it now or compare the software versions:
Please review the C-MOR web interface: